Thursday, April 14, 2011

Wanna be o top?

Ok so im sitting here in a room full of windows, drinking iced coffee and watching americas next top model.  The aftermath of the Brittany breakdown is intense. I was incredibly upset that Alexandria won the warriors in pink challenge. The Fight against breast cancer is something that is near and dear to me and that fakey fake won...I was so mad I e-mail the tyra show to complain. I have disliked girls like crazy, but never so much to actually do something (or try to do something) about it.

Ok enough about them. New obsession? NAILS. Illamasqua has the craziest coolest fake nails. how can you resist these beauties?!?! They are called nail quills, which makes them even hotter!
these are the toxic nature, toxic claws...again HOT! Too bad they are way way expensive and I am way too broke.
These nails made me die!!! they have a tutorial on the website on how to make your own out of fake nails, needless to say I did this asap. with dark maroon nails and gold hearts on my ring fingers. I do not have a picture unfortunately. But I promise they were magnificent! -RJ

No comments:

Post a Comment