Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tramps and Theives

   So i went to the thrift store saturday and found the most amazing incredible beautiful gown ever! It is a 1950's or 60's homemade evening gown, it is the color of belle's dress in beauty and the beast. A high neck tank dress with a full skirt and a cute little bow! Also... IT WAS 99 CENTS!! I do not currently have a picture but I will have one up as soon as possible!!
    Its so rainy here!! I am on campus all day, I come in at 8 am and leave by 930 pm... I have 12 hours of class in one day! The rain is not helping at all, and I am lacking a major amount of caffeine.
    Ok inspiration time!!!

GYPSIES!!!!!!! 

    First picture unknown,  gypsy woman from the 10th kingdom, Dinner scene from stardust, Michelle Pheiffer (sp?) in stardust, And of course CHER. I love the gypsy look and feel, lots of layers, tons of jewelry. I just made it through the 6 or so hours of the 10th kingdom and have had gypsies, fantasy and wolves on my mind. That movie is so cheesy but incredible! I love the wolf, the idea of wolf men, and no I am not "team Jacob". I am team Sexy wolf! like sooooooo
Yeah thats the guy from 'call me when you are sober' by evanesces (sp?) He is seriously gorgeous, and I love the period look of the costume he has on!
This is the Wolf from the 10th kingdom, He acts cheesy in the movie but the wolf in him is sexy all the same!
So there is my rant on gypsies and farietales. I love the idea of retold story tales, or their continuation of them into the future! Scify and hallmark have the best movies of things like that. Alice, and Tin Man are from scify and are both incredible! Voyage of the Unicorn, Dinotopia and the 10th Kingdom are great halmark movies! Watch them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment