Sunday, July 24, 2011

Life is a beach, especially when you are on one!!

So right now I am in north  carolina on THE BEACH. I have the absolute worst tan line everrrr. I was wearing bike length leggings (they ended right above the knee) and I was on the beach reading (almost done with Anna Karenina, more on that later) I was barely out there 45 min and I woke up this morning with a crisp tan line half way down my leg... DEEELIGHTFUL. oh well It will even out, hopefully. But right now on the beach im getting a definite sporty bright color block  beachy vibes. like these.

oye-swimwear-mal-monokini-4233982.jpg
3F76E145.jpgasos-dresses-asos-white-crepe-maxi-dress-in-color-block.jpg
666362-2570.jpg
These are a few examples from the web, not sure where they are from but they get the point across. They are bold and gorgeous and i love it!! This whole week I am living in dresses and bikinis!! Hooray!
Now on to a topic that is completely different but needs to be talked about. JANE EYRE. If you have never read this book then shame on you, I watched the new version if the movie three times in 2 days...crazy you say? I say not enough If I had more time I would have watched it three more times. I decided my wedding dress will be inspired by her wedding dress. So now I will show pictures from the newer movie, It is only the second version I have seen but it was the best!!! MICHAEL FASTBENDER IS INCREDIBLE!!!
charlotte_big.jpg
First a portrait of the lovely writer ms. Charlotte Bronte 
1289458199_470x353_jane-eyre-2011.jpg
The movie poster!
jane-eyre-2011-7.jpg
Our leading lady Jane Eyre ( the lovely Mia Wasikowska)
Jane+Eyre+2011+%286%29.jpg
The striking Edward Rochester (Michael Fastbender)
jane-eyre-hug.jpg
the lovely couple together. 
jane-eyre-2011-movie.jpg
Mrs. Fairfax (yes ladies and gentlemen it is Dame Judy Dench!)
Jane+Eyre+2011+%282%29.jpg
St. John (the cute Jamie Bell)
jane-eyre-w1280.jpg
This picture i from a photo shoot, not sure of what magazine but the picture is incredible!!
jane_eyre.png
cant help putting another mr rochester....
wedding.jpeg
and finally the fated wedding dress... 
Dont you just love how I put so many pictures of jane eyre and wayy less of fashion...ohh well You should allll read the book. INCREDIBLE.
Tata for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment